All payments must be received in cash or check (with proper id). We cannot process credit/debit cards out on the rocks. There are ATM machines available back in town.
KATEMCY ROCKS is ONLY OPEN to wheeling on the dates listed on the schedule/calendar on here or our Facebook Page. This is private property and a working ranch. We have had recent issues with people entering the property when it is CLOSED to the public. Do not enter the property when we are closed or you may be prosecuted for criminal trespass by the landowners. If you would like to coordinate either an open event (open to all wheelers) or closed event (only your group on the ranch), please contact us for arrangements and fees. Open events require a list of at least 30 vehicles to wheel for two days. Standard weekend prices are listed here.
EVENT PRICES AND TIMES
- YOU CAN WHEEL FRIDAY AFTERNOON AFTER 1:00 P.M!
- The park will shut down at NOON on Sunday instead of 3:00 as we used to do.
- All wheelers and their equipment need to be in camp and out the front gate by noon Sunday.
Wheeling Schedule for All Open Events (unless otherwise noted):
- 1:00 p.m. Friday -12:00 p. m. (noon) Sunday
- As always there will be NO NIGHT WHEELING
- To encompass this new wheeling time, the fee schedule has changed as well!
New Fee Schedule:
- Driver package (wheeling 1:00 p.m. Friday - Noon Sunday, including tent camping) $60.00/weekend
- Passengers/Spectators $5.00/day
- Kids under 12 free
- Camping for passengers/spectators $10/weekend
- Friday arrival before dark: $60.00/driver package
- Friday arrival after dark: $50.00/driver package
- Saturday arrival: $50.00/driver package or $35/day wheeling
- No Sunday arrivals (wheelers already here, can wheel until Sunday mornings but need to be in camp and out the front gate by NOON).